Edinburgh based digital PR agency with over 15 years’ experience working with SMEs and international brands.
We help businesses and organisations be more visible off and online, generating leads and valuable sales.
We have worked with over 150 companies across multiple sectors from charities and energy companies to hotels, destination tourism brands and everything in between.
With us you get:
- Director level support at highly competitive prices
- Results driven approach that delivers a real return for your business
- Over 15 years expertise
- Multiple sector experience
Director at Candid Media PR
What we do
PR companies in Edinburgh.
Is that what you’re looking for? Then we have you covered.
So what does a modern Edinburgh PR agency do? We are next generation PR professionals harnessing off and online channels to communicate your message. Media relations is now only one of many tools at our disposal. We harness the latest techniques across multiple platforms and channels to reach your market, 90% of which use Google to search, consume information and buy online. So digital is at the forefront of what we do.
We build your online profile through engaging content tuned to your target market.
We earn valuable links on high influence sites to generate in-bound traffic and boost your search ranking.
We build and manage a positive reputation for your business, building trust in your brand.
Without first class, targeted content, you wont reach or be heard by the right people online.
We research your market inside out and develop engaging, content relevant to your customers and stakeholders.
Ghost writing and Copy writing
We have over 20 years copywriting experience across multiple trades.
We specialise in writing:
We manage your reputation off and online to ensure you stay front of mind among your market and one step ahead of the competition.
Without a positive reputation you can’t build trust and without trust your customers will not buy from you. Make sure your reputation is in safe hands.
We work with traditional media channels including newspapers, magazines, TV and radio.
We manage relationships with key journalists so they can tell your story, building awareness in your brand and elevating your reputation within your industry.
Our Latest Work
- Achieved coverage across major travel media from blogs to national press, broadcast and lifestyle magazines including the Guardian, Good Housekeeping, Wanderlust, BBC Out of Doors and Travel & Leisure Magazine;
- Reached an audience of over 5 million people in the first 12 months post launch;
- Over 100,000 unique visitors in first three month post launch. Achieved 15% more unique visitors in first year than forecast;
- Generated over 10,000 social media impressions and 5000 social media interactions;
- Activities helped lift OCUK to top half of page one of major search platforms on 90% of search terms.
Anna Trafford, Marketing Director OCUK
“From a standing start and within a relatively short time period, James really made a name for the OCUK. He worked diligently to understand what we were about as a business and generated coverage in all the right areas. We couldn’t have done it without him.”
- Through series of guest blogs and online news features, generated over 50 links over two years;
- Increased unique visitors by 10-20% year on year for two years;
- Generated over 1000 social media impressions and 800 social media interactions;
- Activities helped lift Consensus to top half of page one of Google on 85% of search terms;
- Reached an online audience of over eight million people.
Catherine Karlin, Consensus Collaboration Scotland:
“With James’ support, we have made great strides in raising awareness of collaborative Divorce in Scotland – we now have more enquiries than ever before and our web visitor numbers are increasing every year. James understands our business model and has developed a cost effective campaign that delivers results.”
- Over three years we have generated over 80 links for DS Scotland;
- Increased unique visitors to donation page by 20% year on year for three years;
- Online donations have increased by 15% over this period due to web traffic inflation;
- Generated over 1000 pieces of social media content, 5000 social media impressions and 3000 social media interactions;
- Reached an audience of over 15 million worldwide;
- Generated over 150 pieces of coverage including articles in mainstream press and broadcast channels: STV News, BBC, Reporting Scotland, The Times, The Scotsman, Daily Record, Edinburgh Evening News, Daily Mail, The Sun.
- Through a targeted thought leadership campaign, including a major research project, we generated over 40 links from fertility and lifestyle blogs, influencer channels and mainstream press channels over a two year period;
- Increased unique visitors by 15% year on year for two years;
- Generated over 2000 social media impressions and 1500 social media interactions;
- Activities helped lift Fertility Clinics to top half of page one of Google on 90% of search terms;
- We also generated 10 pieces of coverage across mainstream national titles including the Daily Mail, The Times, Huffington Post, Daily Telegraph and BBC Radio;
- Reached an online audience of over 10 million people.
- Over three year period reached a UK audience of over 15 million people. Spa launch reached over 2 million in two month.
- Achieved over 100 pieces of coverage across a range of travel, health and business media from the Times, to Harpers Bizarre and Tatler Magazine;
- Increased unique visitors to ONE SPA website by 20% year on year for three years;
- Activities helped maintain the Sheraton Grand’s position on top half of page one of major search engines on 90% of search terms
People who love us!
“James really took the time to understand our business and what we were looking for. He delivered on everything we wanted and more. He is someone who gets results and his efforts have had a major positive impact on the business.”
Dr Caroline Phillips, Founder of Fertilty Clinics Abroad
“We’ve worked with Candid Media for three years and have been impressed with James’ professionalism and ability to get results. With his help, we have significantly raised our profile across key markets in Europe and abroad, particularly for the Spa which required a profile boost following a long refurbishment period.”
Tristan Nesbit , GM Edinburgh Sheraton
Pandora Summerfield, CEO of Downs Syndrome Scotland
Catherine Karlin, Consensus Collaboration Scotland
Check out more recommendations and endorsements on LinkedIn!