Who they are: The Sector Skills Council for land-based and environmental industries, working to provide access to relevant training, qualifications, skills and knowledge.
What we are doing for them: Build profile of Lantra’s annual Land-based and Aquaculture Learner of the Year Awards among key stakeholder. Increase number of award nominations and support growth of awards year on year.
- PR campaign for 2015 awards reached 1,218,478 million people (based on Cisionpoint circulation figures)
- 71 pieces of coverage were achieved between January and March 2015.
- 45 inbound links to the Lantra Scotland awards page
- Advertising Equivalent Value – £42,871
- Return on Investment: 9 times PR spend (900%)
- Award nominations increased 40% from 2014
- Attendee numbers increased 25% from 2014